Heidi Montags Boob Job
Heidi Montags Boob Job
Heidi Montags Boob Job

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Miley Cyrus Readies For Book Release


Adding to her already-impressive list of accomplishments, Miley Cyrus is getting ready to release her first book- an autobiography called “Miles to Go.”

In what promises to be an unadulterated look into the teen star’s life, “Miles to Go” contains a bit of the good, the bad and the ugly. Miley writes, “Most of the time you see me smiling – I mean that’s how I got my name! – but that’s not what it’s all about. Everyone goes through hardships and heartbreaks.”

Discussing the bullying she received in sixth grade (everything from being locked in the school bathroom to kids stealing her books), she says, “Sometimes I wish I could get an apology [from the mean girls], but to be honest I don’t need one. I moved on and I believe they moved on as well. It helped make me the person I am today.”

Miley also gives plenty of credit to her family for helping her with the project. “My family is a huge part of this book. They were involved in the process and we talked a lot about what I was going to write about.”

No comments:

Post a Comment